Porus offers flexible pricing models designed to meet the diverse project needs regardless of the duration (short time-span or long term) or size (small, medium or large scale) while engaging numerous resources. While our price models offer you the freedom to choose accordingly for a specific project, we assure cost effectiveness of every model. Our effectual pricing models consist of the following:
- Windows/Web application development with clear functionalities
- Small projects with user defined features and deliverables
- Projects with tight budgets and time frames
Resource BasedThe project is complex in nature with no definite requirement specified at the beginning; the development engagement should be flexible enough to adapt midstream change requests to design and development. In the resource-based model, the cost is directly related to the total resources deployed and time spent executing the project. Best suited for:
- Application development or product development
- Research and Development based projects
- Maintenance and support needs
Time & Material basedIf the scope of work cannot be defined clearly at the start of the project or if the project tends to have constant changes in specifications and designs, the Time & Material based model is the best fit. Time & Material model offers you the flexibility of altering specifications, accommodating unplanned activities rapidly, and adjusting project resources based upon your evolving requirements throughout the development process.
The development life cycle is controlled by your inputs and direction to provide complete independence and flexibility to get the project developed end-to-end as per your budget provisions. Before any such project begins, we provide you the effort estimates, project timeline, material/resource estimates and other essential statistics to help you decide on financials. You are billed as per the actual amount of efforts spent on design, development, programming, setup & configuration of the web based software project.
In using this model, you can:
- Ramp up and ramp down team size in synchronization with the market, project and release schedules
- Adapt to evolving requirements
- Get detailed visibility and control over the development process