Business Application Development
Porus Software has a proven track record of providing custom application development and maintenance services to its clients in various industries, with the ability to handle large enterprise systems and provide cost effective on time support.
We provide both end-to-end offshore software development solutions - from requirements gathering to application design and development to application maintenance - and specific design and development expertise. We're experts in various software platforms such as Visual Studio (.NET), Visual Age (Java Development tool from IBM), etc. Our teams employ industry standard tools, such as Rational Rose and Designer 2000, and techniques during the software development lifecycle.
One key attribute of our software development process is our flexible, customized approach to each project and customer need. Our standard process is defined for typical scenarios, but we customize each project based on your business goals and requirements.
We use state-of-the-art technologies in Application Development and Engineering services to translate your IT vision into reality. With our proven track record in application development, application engineering, maintenance and consulting services, we are committed to develop technology-driven solutions that help meeting the changing business environments. We help you in developing right applications that gives you the desired results quickly. i.e. Time to market is quicker and cost of development and ownership is low (TCO).
Porus Software follows a defined application development and management methodologies that cover all aspects of the software development life cycle (SDLC). Our quality management system ensures that each phase of the SDLC has adequate reviews, controls, and check-points built into the development process. Our application management services are much cost effective and are extensively supported by Offshore Delivery Center (ODC) that provides greater flexibility, scalability and seamless integration. On need basis, our project engagement models include Offshore, Onshore and Near Shore delivery models.
- Desktop Application Development - eveloping secured and scalable desktop applications leveraging latest technologies, tools and platforms customized to your enterprise needs.
- Legacy Modernization Services - modernizing your legacy applications and transforming it to higher performing assets, which can transform your inert business practices to more agile and vibrant, all at lower TCO.
- Application Migration Services - Migrating your current applications to the latest version or to a new technology to optimize the application and performance efficiency.
Porus's Application Management services suite includes
Our Commitment to Quality is Unsurpassed
For Porus Software, quality is not just a buzzword. It is an integral part of the way we do business every day. Derived from SEI-CMM and ISO standards, Porus’s Quality Management System (QMS) defines our project management and software processes. It formally documents project management and engineering processes; waterfall, iterative, and agile development methodologies; and best practices throughout all phases of development.
- Project management processes, including planning, scheduling, project monitoring, reporting, communication, and issue resolution.
- Engineering processes, including configuration management, requirements development, design, and unit and system testing.
- Waterfall, iterative, and agile development methodologies.
- Comprehensive quantitative process measurements and control, including productivity measurement, as well as schedule and effort variance tracking.
- Best practices throughout all phases of development.
Porus’s superior people, processes, and technology are the foundation of our world-class software development services.
- Our Application Management Team consists of Subject Matter Experts in Application Development, Integration, Deployment, Performance, Support and R&D and with customized quality processes applied across each engagement
- Leads to overall cost optimization and ensures better output
- Flexible resource model and engagements through our State-of-the-art 'Application Lab'
- Increased savings by using best application management system and process engineering
- Enhancing operational efficiencies through multi-tiered application development approach
- Faster time to market
- Lesser maintenance and support cost
- 24x7x365 support