Managing SAP initiatives on a large scale basis requires extensive business process knowledge, in-depth integrated & innovative strategies combined with talent base across locations. Porus can help you address the complete, end-to-end application life cycle from the up-front design, build and implement applications through ongoing management and application evolution that is closely aligned with your business objectives.
Delivering excellence in implementations across verticals, Porus is an obvious choice as a capable SAP implementation partner.
Porus’s robust implementation methodologies comprising of accelerators, templates and toolkits reduce risk during the implementation project. The accelerators are based on generally accepted best practices. Templates are used for process mapping and documentation. Toolkits address the organizational change management needs, data migration, testing and training. All these are readily available in its delivery repository.
- Reduced implementation timeline
- Reduced implementation costs through a mix of on-site and off-site resource delivery
- Superior and more consistent delivery quality through our process methodologies, tools and expertise
- Fast-track adoption of the latest innovations, technologies and trends
- Accelerated financial closure, on time and on budget
- Faster go live and faster adoption by the company
Our implementation and deployment services provide strategic business and technical counsel to our customers by way of:
- Business process design and harmonization
- Data standardization and consolidations
- Global template solution development and rollouts
- Legacy data conversion and migration
- Independent Testing – manual and automated testing
- Product Training – Content development and delivery
Our Value Proposition
- Wide technical expertise and experience across numerous vertical industries help quick and efficient deployment of SAP application – manufacturing, retail, services, logistics and transportation.
- Dedicated teams to implement mySAP Business suite – ERP, SRM,CRM, SCM, BI, and BO
- Deployment and adoption of best practice templates across business process , reducing customizations
- IPs – Tool and accelerator based approach resulting in reduction of implementation cost and time
- Ready to deploy test cases for SIT and UAT
- Data Morphy – Legacy data cleansing and transformation tool and upload tool
- Experience in implementing SAP in multiple phased approach. This includes
- Phased – Horizontal (Function/Solution)
- Phased – Geographies (Region/Zones/Countries)
- Phased – Hybrid (Horizontal plus Geographies)