Porus SAP Application Support and Maintenance services (ASM) is a more flexible way of managing and optimizing SAP business applications for our customers. Porus SAP ASM models are designed to assist IT Managers achieve the most cost-effective way to reduce the support and maintenance cost while continually improving and stabilizing the SAP environment. Our SAP ASM services are committed to establish a high performance, quality operation by providing reliable support processes, focused information on services, and flexibility and the ability to recognize trends and adapt quickly to technical and business needs of our customers.
Our SAP Application Management services are offered for support, continuous improvement of SAP solution-based landscapes and to optimize all business related systems. We work towards helping you strengthen your competitive position by reducing cost of ownership while improving business performance. Porus’s AMS is the solution to support an organization in operating, optimizing and extending its application landscape.
Porus support models combine the traditional support models with flexi models of outsourcing as much or as little of their SAP application support as makes sense for their business, and adjusting that balance in step with changing priorities, resources and new opportunities.
Porus’s SAP Application support includes:
- Help Desk support: The continuous helpdesk support for SAP Application management services and call resolution is enabled through a centralized help desk with 24/7 coverage, support through web, phone, email and chat channels and improvement in incident management through training programs for helpdesk users.
- Functional and Technical Support: SAP AMS incorporates functional and technical support which includes business analysis, functional enhancements where required and technical enhancement of RICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms). Porus’s functional experience developed after years of experience across different industries, domains and geographies, assists clients in change management initiatives in SAP R/3 modules and mySAP business suite. Technical support includes ALV reports, smart forms, user exits and BADI, LSMW, Workflow, ALE/EDI and Business Warehouse.
- System Administration and Monitoring: Porus’s SAP Application Management services includes a team which supports implementation and rollout for new SAP projects through system configuration support and transport management. We also monitor SAP system performance and execute corrective and routine maintenance activities such as back-up and archival through SAP solution manager.
Benefits of Porus’s SAP Application Management Services:
We support round-the-clock operations with consultative, technical expertise and infrastructure support. Our efficient on-shore and off-shore delivery of application services enable cost-efficient and flexible operations ensuring uninterrupted business operations and ongoing productivity improvement in your organization. Porus’s SAP AMS will provide you the freedom from focusing on aspects such as regulatory compliance, global standardization, recruiting, training and retaining resources, etc. You can now focus on streamlining business processes, reducing total cost of ownership and on mission-critical objectives, which matter the most to your organization. In addition, the program provides the flexibility to scale up or down when needed to meet changing business environments.
In summary, Porus’s SAP AMS program ensures:
- Predictable and transparent support costs
- Reduced risk
- Reliable and sustainable operations
- Lowered TCO
- Agility and flexibility to scale in order to align with changing business environments
- Unmatched expertise to suit medium to large enterprises
- Freeing up customer time and resources to focus on core operations